It is a great privilege to have the collections of renowned Indian designer Neeru Kumar at Juniper Hearth.
Neeru Kumar has created a whole new vocabulary in textile design. Her unique sensibility, respect and deep knowledge of traditional weaving processes and textile techniques, as well as her support of the Indian craft sector, has made great innovation possible in fabrication.
With an exciting and original contemporary design palette, Neeru's work combines and celebrates handmade traditions as well as international fashion trends. Own a piece of Indian fashion and textile history!
This beautiful pure silk dress features a pintucked bodice back and front, and elbow length sleeves, shibori dyed in shades of indigo to jacaranda blue with pink highlights on natural silk. Fitted in the shoulder with a round neck, the tucked bodice releases to a full skirt, to mid calf length. Pockets included! Accompanied by a matching cotton voile slip.
- Designed and ethically made in India
- 100% silk
- Dry cleaning recommended (or very gentle hand wash)
NOTE: Shibori is an artisan process - each length of fabric is wrapped and tied by hand and then dyed, meaning that each length of fabric, and garment, is unique. Variations in the pattern placement on the fabric are to be expected.
- S Shoulder width 40cm / sleeve length 41.5cm / sleeve depth 19cm (not including inset) / chest 51cm (flat at underarm, not including inset) / length 127cm / width at hem (flat) 107cm
- M Shoulder width 42cm / sleeve length 43cm / sleeve depth 20cm (not including inset) / chest 53cm (flat at underarm, not including inset) / length 128cm / width at hem (flat) 109cm
- L Shoulder width 45cm / sleeve length 44.5cm / sleeve depth 22cm (not including inset) / chest 57cm (flat at underarm, not including inset) / length 131cm / width at hem (flat) 109cm