Pure, hand stitched cotton in traditional Indian block prints, our kantha quilts make a beautiful bed cover, extra light layer for summer, picnic blanket or casual throw.
Block printed and dyed with natural indigo in Jaipur, then finished with traditional hand-worked 'kantha' embroidery (simple running stitch), these classic blue and white artisan made quilts are durable and versatile.
This quilt features a centre panel of bhuti print, with a multi patterned border and plain reverse.
- 100% cotton
- Two fabric layers, hand quilted
- Reversible print and co-ordinating plain
- Designed and made in Jaipur, India
- King/Queen size (225x270)
- Machine washable (we suggest separate washing first in cold water)
NOTE : These quilts are printed and stitched by hand. Any variation or inconsistency is not to be construed as a fault, but part of the intrinsic beauty of the handmade process.