Pure, hand stitched cotton in traditional Indian block prints, our kantha quilts make a beautiful bed cover, extra light layer for summer, picnic blanket or casual throw.
Block printed and dyed with natural indigo in Jaipur, then finished with traditional hand-worked 'kantha' embroidery (simple running stitch), these classic blue and white artisan made quilts are durable and versatile.
This quilt features an all over pattern in two shades of indigo with checks and crosses, and a decorative zig zag border.
- 100% cotton
- Two fabric layers, hand quilted
- Reversible print and co-ordinating plain
- Designed and made in Jaipur, India
- King/Queen size (225x270)
- Machine washable (we suggest separate washing first)
NOTE : These quilts are printed and stitched by hand. Any variation or inconsistency is not to be construed as a fault, but part of the intrinsic beauty of the handmade process.