Bonne Maison socks are designed in France and knit from double thread, 100% Egyptian cotton, spun specially to create a smooth, soft, matt and strong fibre that results in a high quality sock, that is light and thin and really comfortable to wear with a stitchless strengthened toe.
The colours, created specially to portray the delicacy of Bonne Maison's designs, are dyed especially in Italy. 80% of manufacturing takes place in France, with the remaining 20% in Portugal.
Each collection takes inspiration from a particular theme, telling stories "in between the shoe and the ankles". This collection is inspired by a Bonnard painting - "a fertile garden and a decorative, light mood in a place where the living is easy. A feast of cheerful, not-too-bright colors, slightly bleached by the light like a fresco".
Arctic Blue, Moss Green, Rosewood Pink and Absinth Green Checks on Nude Beige background with Fresh Pink toe.