Yavï is a younger sister brand to Neeru Kumar. With a youthful aesthetic, focus on beautiful fibres and artistic reinterpretation of traditional dyeing and textile techniques, Yavi designs are creative and impressionistic.
Each of Yavï's Impressionist prints has a journey of its own - painted layer by layer with brush strokes and found objects, inspired by nature, and then transformed by technology to create unique fabrications.
The Impressionist dress employs a beautiful abstract print of leaves in deep mustard on silk. With 3/4 long sleeves, pintucks on the bodice release to a loose skirt that falls to below knee length. This is a pretty and flattering dress.
- Designed and ethically made in India
- 100% silk
- Dry cleaning recommended (or very gentle hand wash)
NOTE: As a digital print, variations in the pattern placement on the garment are to be expected.
- S Sleeve length (from neck edge) 55cm / sleeve depth 18.5cm / chest 48cm (flat at underarm) / length 102cm / width at hip 90cm / width at hem 90cm
- M Sleeve length (from neck edge) 56cm / sleeve depth 18cm / chest 49cm (flat at underarm) / length 105cm / width at hip (flat) 92.5cm / width at hem (flat) 92.5cm
- L Sleeve length 57cm / sleeve depth 20cm / chest 51cm (flat at underarm) / length 110cm / width at hip 96cm / width at hem 96cm