Made from scraps of silk, stitched into a patchwork then lovingly kantha stitched, each of our beautiful vintage silk bolster cushions is unique.
Express your individual style and love of handmade, vintage and sustainability!
This vintage silk kantha cushion is in gentle tones of taupe, latte, cream, pistachio, eau de nil and pale olive. So beautiful and quite unusual.
- 100% silk with co-ordinating handloom cotton backing
- Made from vintage silk pieces
- Each cushion cover is a "one off"
- Dry cleaning preferred
- 30cm x 60cm, invisible zip
- Made in Australia feather insert included
NOTE: This is a handmade product made from vintage textiles. Any variation in the fabric or surface stitching is not to be construed as a fault, but an intrinsic part of the beauty of a unique vintage piece.