Runaway Bicycle's ethos is founded on love and respect for the traditional weaving techniques of India and a passion to incorporate comfort and beauty into clothing that transcends season and trend.
Designer Preeti links traditional weavers and dyers across India with the skilled craftspeople of the Runaway Bicycle studio in Mumbai, so that every piece is imbued with skills passed down through generations.
"This brand doesn't define you. But damn you look good in it" as the labels say!
Casually tailored pants in beautiful rich chestnut handwoven linen, zip front with pleats and elasticated back waist make them super comfortable. High waisted with belt loops, and cropped leg, they're perfect with the Darcy jacket as a suit, or paired with any of the RB tops.
- 100% twill linen
- Woven and stitched with love in India
- Hand wash carefully and separately in cold water, hang to dry in shade.
- Small: Length 90cm / Waist 70cm / Hip 110cm
- Medium: Length 91.25cm / Waist 75cm / Hip 115cm
- Large: Length 92.5cm / Waist 80cm / Hip 120cm
NOTE: This is a handmade product, any variation in dyeing or weave is a natural variation, not to be construed as a fault, but an intrinsic part of the beauty of the artisanal process.