It is a great privilege to have the collections of renowned Indian designer Neeru Kumar at Juniper Hearth.
Neeru Kumar has created a whole new vocabulary in textile design. Her unique sensibility, respect and deep knowledge of traditional weaving processes and textile techniques, as well as her support of the Indian craft sector, has made great innovation possible in fabrication.
With an exciting and original contemporary design palette, Neeru's work combines and celebrates handmade traditions as well as international fashion trends. Own a piece of Indian fashion and textile history!
The perfect summer sundress, Pia features a signature hand painted fine cotton voile fabric with delicate charcoal stripes and white spots on light denim blue. Sleeveless, with a round neck, the pintucked bodice releases to a full skirt, to below knee length. Pockets included!
- Designed and ethically made in India
- 100% cotton
- Gentle hand wash, dry in shade
- S Shoulder width cm / armhole depth cm / chest cm (flat at underarm) / length cm / width at hem (flat) cm
- M Shoulder width 35cm / armhole depth cm / chest 48cm (flat at underarm) / length 124cm / width at hem (flat) 103cm
- L Shoulder width cm / armhole depth cm / chest cm (flat at underarm) / length cm / width at hem (flat) cm