It is a great privilege to have the collections of renowned Indian designer Neeru Kumar at Juniper Hearth.
Neeru Kumar has created a whole new vocabulary in textile design. Her unique sensibility, respect and deep knowledge of traditional weaving processes and textile techniques, as well as her support of the Indian craft sector, has made great innovation possible in fabrication.
With an exciting and original contemporary design palette, Neeru's work combines and celebrates handmade traditions as well as international fashion trends. Own a piece of Indian fashion and textile history!
This fabulous pure silk dress features a simple, easy fitting A-line tunic shape, which allows the luminous shibori technique to shine. In stunning shades of deep pink, coral and vermilion. V neck, dropped shoulder, with long sleeves and side pockets, it falls to midi length, with side splits. Floaty and perfect for summer parties!
- Designed and ethically made in India
- 100% silk
- Dry cleaning recommended (or very gentle hand wash)
NOTE: Shibori is an artisan process - each length of fabric is wrapped and tied by hand and then dyed, meaning that each length of fabric, and garment, is unique. Variations in the pattern placement on the fabric are to be expected.
- S Shoulder width 67cm / sleeve length 69cm (from neck) / sleeve depth 23cm / chest 62cm (flat at underarm) / length 121cm / width at hip 72cm / width at hem (flat) 98cm
- M Shoulder width 68cm / sleeve length 72cm (from neck) / sleeve depth 23.5 / chest 65cm (flat at underarm) / length 121cm / width at hip (flat) 74cm / width at hem (flat) 100cm
- L Shoulder width 69cm / sleeve length (from neck) 76cm / sleeve depth 24cm / chest 68cm (flat at underarm) / length 121cm / width at hip (flat) 76cm / width at hem (flat) 102cm