It is a great privilege to have the collections of renowned Indian designer Neeru Kumar at Juniper Hearth.
Neeru Kumar has created a whole new vocabulary in textile design. Her unique sensibility, respect and deep knowledge of traditional weaving processes and textile techniques, as well as her support of the Indian craft sector, has made great innovation possible in fabrication.
With an exciting and original contemporary design palette, Neeru's work combines and celebrates handmade traditions as well as international fashion trends. Own a piece of Indian fashion and textile history!
This Neeru Kumar sleeveless cotton dress features a Neeru Kumar trademark handpainted finish in summery orange, with white and charcoal details. Slightly A-line with soft gathering at the neck, this is a breezy cool dress for hot summer days. Includes matching slip.
- 100% cotton
- Includes cotton voile slip
- Gentle machine or hand wash
- SMALL - body length (from neck) cm / width (at underarm measured flat) cm / width at hem (circumference) cm.
- MEDIUM -body length (from neck) cm / width (at underarm measured flat) cm / width at hem (circumference) cm.
- LARGE - body length (from neck) cm / width (at underarm measured flat) cm / width at hem (circumference) cm.
NOTE: This is a handmade product, any variation in colour finish is a natural variation, not to be construed as a fault, but an intrinsic part of the beauty of the artisanal process.