Established in 2019 by Shivani Gandhi, this Mumbai based brand embraces a minimalist philosophy to create meticulously handcrafted garments that prioritise comfort and wearability over style, and are yet imbued with a sophisticated beauty.
fine, hand spun cottons, silks and linens, hand woven by skilled artisans of West Bengal and Madhya Pradesh, all Mason and Mill fabrics are dyed at the yarn stage with natural or AZO free dyes.
Every Mason & Mill garment is a celebration of Indian craftsmen working with natural raw materials and age old techniques, consciously and ethically made in collaboration with craft clusters and studio artists across India.
Buy consciously, wear longer, throw less!
The Maya blouse is a relaxed fit, featuring an inverted pleat at the front for extra room, lightly gathered to the back yoke and side splits. The full length sleeves have cuffs fastened with small brass buttons.
- Handwoven cotton / mulberry silk
- Yarn dyed using natural dyes
- Ethically made in India
- Small - shoulder 40cm / chest 60cm (measured flat) / length 77.5cm
- Medium - shoulder 42.5cm / chest 62.5cm (measured flat) / length 77.5cm
- Large - shoulder 44cm / chest 65cm (measured flat) / length 77.5cm