Established in 2019 by Shivani Gandhi, this Mumbai based brand embraces a minimalist philosophy to create meticulously handcrafted garments that prioritise comfort and wearability over style, and are yet imbued with a sophisticated beauty.
Using fine, hand spun cottons, silks and linens, hand woven by skilled artisans of West Bengal and Madhya Pradesh, all Mason and Mill fabrics are dyed at the yarn stage with natural or AZO free dyes.
Every Mason & Mill garment is a celebration of Indian craftsmen working with natural raw materials and age old techniques, consciously and ethically made in collaboration with craft clusters and studio artists across India.
Buy consciously, wear longer, throw less!
The Heidi blouse features a beautifully smocked bodice, with gathered peplum and three quarter sleeves.
- Handwoven cotton / mulberry silk
- Yarn dyed using natural dyes
- Ethically made in India
- Small - shoulder 37cm / chest 50cm (measured flat) / length cm / sleeve length 40cm / sleeve depth 18cm
- Medium - shoulder 40cm / chest 52cm (measured flat) / length 64cm / sleeve length 40cm / sleeve depth 18.5cm
- Large - shoulder 41cm / chest 54cm (measured flat) / length 68cm / sleeve length 40.5cm
- / sleeve depth 20cm