Fisherman Out of Ireland is a contemporary, premium Irish knitwear brand based in Kilcar, County Donegal. The collection is inspired by the beautiful, rugged and wild Irish coastline. Fisherman out of Ireland use only natural yarns, many of which are spun in County Donegal.
The polo neck sweater is made from Donegal tweed merino yarn, spun with a classic multicolour fleck pattern. Warm yet light and soft against the skin (definitely not prickly!).
- 100% mulesing free merino wool
- Careful and gentle hand washing or dry cleaning only
- Made in Ireland
- SMALL chest cm / body length cm / sleeve length (from shoulder) cm
- MEDIUM chest 98cm / body length (from neck edge) 58cm / sleeve length (from shoulder) 62cm
- LARGE chest 100cm / body length 62cm / sleeve length (from shoulder) 63cm
- X-LARGE chest cm / body length cm / sleeve length (from shoulder) cm