Dve clothes are a sheer joy to wear. Designed and made with impeccable attention to detail and using only natural fibres (linen, handspun and handloomed silks and cottons, jamdani weaves, and pure wool) and natural dyes.
Ethically made in subtle shades and with exquisite hand finished details, each piece is designed to breathe and move with you. Dve’s “handmade clothes bring nature and age-old Indian artistic tradition together to celebrate women and their original, uninhibited styles”.The Padmini dress is made from 100% linen, printed using the ancient art of Kalamkari block printing - made by hand, using only natural dyes, in this case derived from the petals of the marigold. A loose fitting, A-line button up shirt dress style, featuring three quarter sleeves with mother of pearl button closure and side pockets. So versatile - wear as is, belted or unbuttoned as a long line jacket.
- 100% linen
- Block printed and coloured by hand using natural dyes
- Woven and stitched with love in India
- Hand wash with care
- SMALL: length (from shoulder at neckline) 108cm / sleeve length (from neckline) 45cm / chest (at underarm, lying flat) 56cm / hip width lying flat 56cm
- MEDIUM: length (from shoulder at neckline) 108cm / sleeve length (from neckline) 48cm / chest (at underarm, lying flat) 58cm / hip width lying flat 67cm
- LARGE: length (from shoulder at neckline) 108cm / sleeve length (from neckline) 48cm / chest (at underarm, lying flat) 60cm / hip width lying flat 69cm
NOTE: This is a handmade product, any variation in dyeing or weave is a natural variation, not to be construed as a fault, but an intrinsic part of the beauty of the artisanal process.