It is a great privilege to have the collections of renowned Indian designer Neeru Kumar at Juniper Hearth.
Neeru Kumar has created a whole new vocabulary in textile design. Her unique sensibility, respect and deep knowledge of traditional weaving processes and textile techniques, as well as her support of the Indian craft sector, has made great innovation possible in fabrication.
With an exciting and original contemporary design palette, Neeru's work combines and celebrates handmade traditions as well as international fashion trends. Own a piece of Indian fashion and textile history!
This beautiful pure silk dress features a pintucked bodice back and front, and pintucked elbow length sleeves ending in a long gather, shibori dyed in beautiful shades of pink and charcoal. Fitted in the shoulder with a round neck, the tucked bodice releases to a full skirt, just below knee length.
- Designed and ethically made in India
- 100% silk
- Dry cleaning recommended (or very gentle hand wash)
NOTE: Shibori is an artisan process - each length of fabric is wrapped and tied by hand and then dyed, meaning that each length of fabric, and garment, is unique. Variations in the pattern placement on the fabric are to be expected.
- S Shoulder width 40cm / sleeve length 38cm / sleeve depth 19cm / chest 51cm (flat at underarm) / length 105cm / width at hip 104cm / width at hem (flat) 104cm
- M Shoulder width 41cm / sleeve length 42cm / sleeve depth 20cm / chest 53cm (flat at underarm) / length 107cm / width at hip (flat) 106cm / width at hem (flat) 106cm
- L Shoulder width 42cm / sleeve length 43cm / sleeve depth 21cm / chest 55cm (flat at underarm) / length 111cm / width at hip (flat) 110cm / width at hem (flat) 110cm